IM SO DESPERATE CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

Copper Contributor

Ok, my ex was messing with my phone (he came to pick the children up and he was in the bathroom for over half a hour before he came out,  then soon after the following is happening).. anyhow,  I've found and then forgot how I did it, many times,  hidden apps, I constantly get emails stating this app has been connected to my account and some bixby thing has full access,  even an hour ago I've had another two! How do I find these links ? Some emails even said my account is linked to another account! Changing passwords has done nothing I'm losing my mind! :loudly_crying_face:

2 Replies

@Carlajay1977 

Hi this is not a good solution but sometimes deleting your account and creating a new profile will remove access,
But this can then cause a lot of problems, so this is the last resort, it is best to create a new user profile, let the old one remain as an additional one.

@Carlajay1977 

Hello - you've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Security, Compliance and Identity discussion space which seems like a better fit for your question.