Cybersecurity Month Tech Community Giveaway!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

October is Cybersecurity Month and we wanted to celebrate by giving away some awesome Microsoft Swag to 20 lucky Tech Community members as a thank you for supporting this community. All you must do to enter is share our registration link to your favorite social media platform (Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc), take a screenshot and post down below for proof, and send an email with the screenshot of your post to bweenig@microsoft.com.  

At the end of October, we will be selecting 20 responders at random to receive some exclusive Microsoft swag. Good luck and thanks again! 

PreviewImage (7).png

50 Replies

879EFC7D-F7EF-4DEC-94B1-52301F281513.jpeg

@Trevor_Rusher 

Amazing! Thank you! You are now entered for the giveaway :)

I have posted on twitter and sent the email. Posting the screenshot here has been very difficult, it does not allow for image upload . A little help or guide will be appreciated

In your reply, open the full text editor and click the 'camera' icon to upload a photo!
thank you.
however, I have done that and there is still no option to directly upload an image. it gives options to enter Source, Image description and Dimensions. there is an x, but i can't find an upload image option.
We will make do with the email, thank you for entering!

@Trevor_Rusher

Posted to LinkedIn and Twitter ✌

Gladzio_0-1665172528723.png

Gladzio_6-1665172676997.png

Awesome! You are entered for the giveaway!

I have mailed the screenshots, can this count for the giveaway?

@Trevor_Rusher 

Here I Am!

MSTechCommunity.JPG

And I've also emailed the screenshot.
Thanks Luigi! You're entered to win!
Yes, that works :)

Also with the link to the Security, Compliance, and Identity Community.

MSTechCommunitySecurityCompliance.JPG

Thanks Yoshio!

@Trevor_Rusher 

Can't upload the image, Its giving me permission issue. 

Emailed you the screenshot

Here is the link to the tweet. 
https://twitter.com/UsmanNiazi99/status/1578799013620375553?s=20&t=tBQuiMmvSuFiF9BvlBt3fA

Thank you! You are entered in to win :)