Azure’s layered approach to physical security

Community Manager

We have heard from many customers that cloud security is one of their top concerns. Another thing we’ve heard from customers is that they want clarity around what they are responsible for securing in Azure and what Azure will do. Azure helps provide a highly secure foundation, built from the ground up, to host your infrastructure, applications, and data.

We understand the importance of protecting customer data, which is why we are committed to helping secure the datacenters that contain your data. Microsoft has invested over a billion dollars into security, including the physical security of the Azure platform, so you can devote your time and resources towards other business initiatives. Over the next few months, as part of the secure foundation blog series, we’ll discuss the components of physical, infrastructure (logical) and operational security that help make up Azure’s platform. Today, we are focusing on physical security.

Read about it in the Azure blog.

1 Reply
I saw a briefing in a seminar, and this video was presented in the briefing. I hope to watch this introduction video again, so I searched for keywords and found this article. Unfortunately, the video here cannot be played. Where can I find this introduction video? Thank you.