Mar 06 2021
- last edited on
May 24 2021
I am looking for a solution for leveraging Azure AD for setting up RBAC for resources running on-prem.
Can someone let me know how can I achieve this and what limitations are there in using AAD.
Mar 06 2021 06:54 AM - edited Mar 06 2021 06:55 AM
Hi you can leverage Azure ARC to do that .
Azure Arc enables a range of customer benefits, including:
- Asset organization and inventory of Windows and Linux Servers, Kubernetes clusters and Azure services with a unified view in the Azure Portal and API
- Universal governance of customer resources through Azure Policy
- Standardized role-based access control (RBAC) across systems and different types of resources
- Enable application owners to apply and audit their applications to meet compliance requirements
- Ability to measure and remediate compliance at scale and down to the individual application, server, or cluster