SOLVED

Announcement: Office 365 Secure Score widget available for Security and Compliance Center

Microsoft

Today we posted a blog about how you can easily access Secure Score from the Office 365 Security and Compliance Center.  To learn more click here.

4 Replies
Congratulations for the widget. It seems to be a wonderful tool to have in our dashboard but it is not appearing in my security and compliance center... Was it already released? Thank you.

Hi Ricardo,

The widget is released.  If it is not already on the home tab of the Security and Compliance center, try clicking the customize button on the home page.  Once you do that and choose add widget, you should hopefully see it in the gallery.  If you don't, please PM me your tenant name and I will have the dev team take a look.

The other day I did see the widget there, but then as soon as I customized my home page with some other info I lost that widget.  Today I decided to see if it was in the widget gallery and it wasn't.

Any idea when it will be in the gallery or at worst allow secure score to be added to the app launcher.

best response confirmed by Ricardo (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Greg,

The team found a bug in the widget and it was pulled from the Security and Compliance Center.  The bug is fixed and the updated widget is to be rolled out the evening of September 20th (pacific time).

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ricardo (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Greg,

The team found a bug in the widget and it was pulled from the Security and Compliance Center.  The bug is fixed and the updated widget is to be rolled out the evening of September 20th (pacific time).

View solution in original post