Feb 27 2019
- last edited on
Feb 19 2021
Want to learn how to deploy Azure Information Protection (AIP)? Our webinar series will walk you through it: https://aka.ms/AIPWebinar
Our engineering team is hosting a free webinar series on deploying and configuring AIP. In this 6-part series, we will cover key use cases and deployment best practices to help you discover, classify, protect, and monitor your data using AIP.
The webinars will be hosted on Tuesdays (10:00 AM GMT) and Thursdays (12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET) between March 12th and April 18th.
The topics covered in this series are:
1) Introduction: AIP basics and latest announcements
2) Discovery: Discover data at rest
3) Classification: Label taxonomy and recommendations
4) Protection: Protect data at rest and in motion
5) Monitoring: Visibility into who is accessing data
6) MIP SDK: How to leverage the SDK
We hope you'll join us!