Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

About the operation when sharing files and mails encrypted with AIP (sensitivity-labels) to external

Copper Contributor

When sharing AIP (sensitivity labels) encrypted files/emails to external organizations such as business partners, the steps required to use the encrypted contents may vary depending on the mail service used by the shared organization and whether Azure AD is used or not. (Signing up for "RMS for individuals", using a one-time passcode, etc.) In addition, need to use the corresponding application such as AIP Viewer or Microsoft Office for the operation.

I think it is necessary to inform the users of the external organization to which the encrypted contents are to be sent of this information in advance, but I would like to ask what kind of operation you are doing.

For example, if encrypted content is attached to an email, the Exchange Online side automatically inserts instructions on the compounding procedure into the email, or instructions are provided using the terms of use and conditional access of Azure AD. I would like to know if you have any ideas on how to do this.

Thank you for your help.

0 Replies