SOLVED

New student cannot be synced to SDS

Copper Contributor

Dear all,

This year we got some issues, I found some of new students cannot be added to SDS. This issue is only happened in new students. Teachers, old students and courses can update successfully.

I attached some pictures and file here.

Here is one of the issue code. We checked the students email and username in PowerSchool, but we don’t find any questions. Hoping you can send me some suggestions to fix that.

Student_8874. To resolve this error, update the target to include Student_8874 as a valid members or update the source object to match the list of values defined in the target for members. | Student_8874. To resolve this error, update the target to include Student_8874 as a valid members or update the source object to match the list of values defined in the target for members. | Section_5075

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Jasonfeng (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Your profile is set up to expect existing users. So, student 8874 must already be available in Azure AD, created for example manual or via AADConnect from on-prem.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jasonfeng (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Your profile is set up to expect existing users. So, student 8874 must already be available in Azure AD, created for example manual or via AADConnect from on-prem.

View solution in original post