Windows 11 Glitch

Occasional Visitor

Hi!

I am using an HP Laptop that was upgraded from Windows 10 to 11. Sometimes, for unknown reasons, my computer glitches, and the screen sometimes blacks out, and before/after my screen is in lines and it overlaps each other. Sometimes it is triggered via opening a new tab in Google Chrome, others it does for no reason. I usually undo my action and it stops, but sometimes I must restart my computer to fix it. My laptop is a little bit older than a year old, and it has only happened since I upgraded to Windows 11, is there anything that you can do to fix it, i.e a maintenance update?

4 Replies
I have this exact problem too. I have an HP ZBook bought this year.

I experience the same thing. Normally will be cuased by opening a new chrome tab or explorer window, the screen will go black for a second and then when it returns, its glitching and fuzzy with loads of horizontal lines. Combined with this I sometimes get purple glitching at the top of windows when resizing them.

Have just done a flat install on W10 now, and the problem has gone. Had previously upgraded from a working W10 to 11 and have also tried a clean W11 install, but ways the problem persists.

I dont want to be stuck on W10 forever!

Just leave your PC idle at sleep for 5 minutes or less and you'll find the problem resolved by that time. It may occur again@pwrwq 

Just leave your PC idle at sleep for 5 minutes or less and you'll find the problem resolved by that time. It may occur again
OMG this is the same thing that happened to my legion 7i 2020. Since it has a warranty, everything has been replaced including lcd screen, cables, even motherboard! problem persisted!!!! when the laptop sleeps for 5 minutes, it disappears!! where can we report this windows 11 bug?