Aug 19 2021
After installing this update I opened Excel to continue working, but I was unable to use the right click function of my mouse.
Trouble shooting steps I took.
1. Tried using the touch pad right click; also did not function.
2. Swapped my mouse from another computer; also did not work.
3. Opened File Explorer and right clicked on a file. That worked, but when I selected "Show More Options"; that did not work.
4. Restarted computer, same results.
5. Uninstalled update Windows 11 build 22000.160; that worked. Everything back to normal.