Oct 11 2021 03:40 PM
Oct 11 2021 03:57 PM
1. I'm on a laptop
2. My bios is not recognising it
3. Yesterday it worked normal..
I tried this things so far:
1. I tried to install fresh copy of windows
2. I tried updating BIOS via exe file
3. I tried updating it with BIOS flash tool
4. I tried with default settings of the BIOS
5. I oppened my laptop cleaned it and I applied new termal paste
6. Tried with drivers from the official website of the manufacter
7. Tried with geforce experience
So far nothing
so if anyone have the same issue, it can try all the steps i mentioned.
If somebody knows anything i missed let me know I will be very thankful
Oct 11 2021 03:59 PM
Oct 11 2021 04:05 PM
Oct 11 2021 04:32 PM
Oct 11 2021 04:34 PM
Oct 12 2021 06:18 AM - edited Oct 12 2021 06:23 AM
It's almost better than you don't install the 472.12 driver. It's buggy and causes Windows 11 to not utilize the graphics card at all for gaming. I went from having 144+ FPS to less than 10 in everything I did. Programs were unusable. I had to wipe the driver and revert back to the 471.96 version.
Also, if you are manually downloading the graphics driver installer from Nvidia's site, Windows 11 uses DCH drivers, not the standard driver.