03-11-2019 08:55 AM
03-11-2019 08:55 AM
Hi, I am facing multiple issues with version 5.2.1 on Samsung galaxy s10 plus
1. For icons present in dock: while trying to access short cut menu via long press, moves my icon to the top left corner of screen. Screenshot is attached. Note: I have only single row of icons in dock.
2. There is an extra space between search bar and top row of icons in home screen. Screenshot is attached.
3. Icons and search bar stretched from extreme left to right. It cases unwanted clicks on app with my hand (may be problem with galaxy phones only). Can you guys give option of padding/ or squish them a little bit).
4. Unwanted cross mark on top of the screen when every I try to access short cut menu. Can you guys please help with this?
03-12-2019 12:43 AM
03-12-2019 07:31 PM
03-12-2019 08:45 PM
03-20-2019 06:33 AM
@Gorden_Lin Thanks guys .. most of the issues were resolved as part of 5.3.. reinstalled Launcher back..
- padding is there, no accidental clicks. thank you for that.
- removal of popup dock.. nice.. like that.
- search menu customization .. coolll.
- feels smoother then last build.. keep up the good work guys.
PFB the list of issues that are there in 5.3:
- shortcut menu still not fixed. when i try to access shortcut menu of icon present in dock, that icon moves to the first column of dock.
- usually long press on home screen, presents option to add widget, theme or launcher setting. but its not responsive all the time. have to do multiple clicks in order to achive that.
- how to access my day item ?
Apart from that its all good, one more request though:
- Can you guys give an option to select transparent theme with light color (white instead of current color) , irrespective of dark or light wallpaper). this is my day one request still waiting.
- round corners of feeds and 'hey cortana''popup window.
- Bing icon on search bar.
Thank you and will keep bugging you guys ... :)
05-19-2019 03:15 AM - edited 05-19-2019 03:17 AM
If you're still facing issues with this launcher, I would recommend you use Nova Launcher or switch to alternate launcher apps here:
I hope this information helps you!
05-19-2019 06:33 AM