Full Screen Issues with Windows 11

Frequent Visitor

Hello guys, I just updated to windows 11 after seeing that the Ryzen issues were fixed... So i updated the windows to it's last version, updated the chipset of my ryzen notebook, updated the drivers of my radeon and then... well everything was set... I started playing some World of Warships, no problems, Starcraft 2, no problems, then i hit Dead by daylight and this happens:

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-27 at 20.35.09.jpeg

I have no idea why this is happening... If I press Alt + Enter and go into windowed screen mode, it works perfectly... any ideas? I'm using the Minimium Radeon software so there is no "profile" for those specifics games...

My notebook is an Acer Aspire 3 a315-42g-r6fzm with a ryzen 5 3500u and a Radeon 540X, 8gb of memory and a 512gb SSD m2

EDIT: Ok new development, i just uninstalled the AMD software, rebooted and it started working again... but no idea what is happening yet

2 Replies

I'm facing exactly the same issue! And this was reported here too: https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/fullscreen-issue-windows-11-radeon-540x-notebook/m-p/496868#M8...

I've just updated to Radeon software version 21.12.1, which seems to have fixed the issue.