Looking for feedback from Publisher users

Microsoft

My name is Prateek and I’m a Program Manager on the Microsoft Office team.

We are joining efforts with Microsoft Garage and starting a new research project to better understand our Publisher users. As part of that work, we’d love to hear from those of you who use Publisher today so we can get a sense of what works and what doesn’t, and which features you depend on to get work done. This valuable input will help us build the best possible experiences for you, our users!

If you’d like to contribute, please take five minutes to fill out this survey. Any information you provide (including your email address, if you choose to share it) will be completely confidential and used only for the purposes of this research.

We’re excited to hear from you!

2 Replies
Hi Prateek Dudeja I teach Publisher in schools an courses. I also made 16 video tutorials (they are online on youtube) because I missed it on the MS pages. Nobody knows Publisher, but everybody loves it after they have seen how easy it works. Pleas leave it in the Office Suite! Put it into the student version! Push it! And I would like to give you a few ideas for developping. But it's impossible with the 3 lines here and no screenshots. So, if there is anybody interested I would give the best for Publisher.
Hi,

I've been using publisher for more than 5 years now, and still version after version some things still missing, and some fixes, still missing to... Like the pdf render engine, and it's issue with opentype fonts.

Anywho, survey filled!

Regards,
António