Vorgänge hervorheben ohne Funktion? Hilfe

Copper Contributor

Hallo Miteinander,

ich bin neu hier und suche dringend eine Lösung für mein Problem, hoffentlich bin ich hier richtig, falls nicht, dann bitte gerne auf den richtigen Bereich verweisen!

Ich steige gerade in MS Project ein und stelle fest, dass ich leider egal was ich tue, die Vorgangspfade nicht hervorheben kann. Zwar kann die Funktion auswählen (z.B. Vorgänger hervorheben), aber es ändert sich nichts in der Ansicht, die Auswahl bleibt also ohne Funktion.

Hat jemand eine Idee?

Danke im Voraus und liebe Grüße

Divanja

3 Replies

@Divanja 

First of all, welcome to the Project TechNet forum. As this is a English language forum, please state all future responses and questions in English.

I translated your post and see you have an issue with predecessor highlighting. I assume you are using Gantt Chart Format > Bar Styles group > Task path > Predecessors. If not, what are you using?

The highlight color is set by the default Bar Styles as shown here below. Do you have that?

2022-02-19_13-15-07.png

This is what it should look like. I selected "task e" and then chose to highlight predecessors. Note, successive selection of highlighting will toggle the action.

2022-02-19_13-18-09.png

John

Thank you alot!

My MS Project doesnt uses a preset for the Task "Path Predecessor", now it worked perfectly!

@Divanja 

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. If I answered your question, please consider marking my response as the answer.

John