To Do List sur une periode dans MS Project

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

J'ai créé une vue multiprojets dans MS Project (application bureau). Je voudrais en extraire une vue style "To Do List" pour une ressource sur une période donnée. Pour voir d'un coup d'oeil sur quoi il est prévu de travailler cette semaine par exemple, en fonction des planifications effectuées, et aussi visualiser rapidement les surcharges (dans mon Gantt, je vois bien la surcharge apparaitre avec l'icone, mais je ne vois pas comment voir quelles sont les autres taches avec lesquelles il y a "concurrence" pour les réorganiser en fonction de mes priorités). 

Merci pour votre aide !

2 Replies
Sayleen --

Please keep in mind that this is an English language user forum, so I am working from your question which was translated from French to English. To answer your question, the information you see is already available in Microsoft Project. Apply the Resource Usage view, and then collapse the task assignments for all resources. Expand the task assignments for the resource whose tasks you want to study, and then scroll the timephased grid (timesheet-like grid on the right) to the time period of interest. In this view, you can now see a "To Do List" of sorts of what the resource will be working on during the time period of interest. Hope this helps.

@Dale Howard thank you very much for your answer. 

I tried this display, but maybe I don't use it correctly : I have a list of tasks which I can't group by project (it's not even in the order of planned date), and I'd like to filter only on tasks expected in the period (2 weeks for example). Attached a screenshot, is it what you meant ?

I also join my Gantt so that you can see my multiprojects display. Diag GANTT.pngUtilisation des ressources.png