SUGGESTED IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENT INCLUSIONS IN THE MICROSOFT PROJECT PLANNER SOFTWARE

Copper Contributor

Hello all, I am new to this platform. I want to share my research findings on this platform. My name is Mr. Efole, Friday Eziodawhe. I am concluding the writing up of my on-going PhD studies in the University of Jos, Jos, Plateau state Nigeria. The research is in the domain of construction project management with specialization of application of scheduling Software like the Microsoft project planner and the Primavera project planner. A salient finding of my PhD studies shows that there is a gap in knowledge as well as a gap in practice regarding the appropriate application of the ALAP and ASAP constraints by those who use the MS project software. Following from this outstanding salient research finding, a proposal is being developed to be sent to both the Microsoft incorporated and the Primavera project planner developers to help incorporate these findings in these pieces of scheduling software to improve their operation and usefulness. I would love to send a summary of the PhD findings here for your perusal and subsequent action.  But I do not know how to upload it here. Admin please assist. You may contact me via email: email address removed for privacy reasons or email address removed for privacy reasons all in lowercase please. You may also whatsapp me on my whatsapp phone number: +234 (0) 703 457 5401

0 Replies