SOLVED

PWA report to Power BI on risks - can I import the date the risk / issue was created?

Copper Contributor

Hi all - relatively new to PowerBI and have managed to get risks and issues into my report, with mitigation and assigned resource etc, based on the download content pack, but want to bring in the date field for when the risk / issue was created so I can see in my reporting how long a risk or issue has been active.  This should help us escalate "blocked" issues.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies
best response confirmed by IslaB (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @IslaB ,

Using the default Project Online Power BI Report pack, open this in Power BI desktop and click "Transform data" on the Home ribbon tab. That will open up Power Query, click "Risks" from the left hand side then double click "Removed Other Columns" from the Applied Steps in the right hand side. This will open a new window where you will see all of the columns for Risks, in that window add the other columns that you want to use.

Paul

@Paul Mather thank you!!! I really appreciate this and it will also solve some other queries I had.

Fantastic to have your help, 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by IslaB (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hello @IslaB ,

Using the default Project Online Power BI Report pack, open this in Power BI desktop and click "Transform data" on the Home ribbon tab. That will open up Power Query, click "Risks" from the left hand side then double click "Removed Other Columns" from the Applied Steps in the right hand side. This will open a new window where you will see all of the columns for Risks, in that window add the other columns that you want to use.

Paul

View solution in original post