SOLVED

Project Web - Spostare attività da un progetto ad un altro - Move tasks from one project to another.

Copper Contributor

Buongiorno.

Qualcuno sa se si può fare o se rientra tra le cose che non si possono fare?

Se si può fare, come?

Grazie.

Good morning.

Does anyone know if it can be done or if it is one of the things that cannot be done?

If it can be done, how?

Thank you.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by VinceScaccia (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Vince --

By "Project Web", I assume you are describing the new Project for the Web application. If that is correct, you cannot copy individual tasks from one project to another project. On the other hand, you CAN create a new project by copying an existing project. To do this, open the project you want to copy in Project for the Web. Then click the More Actions button (the ... button) in the upper right corner of the page. On the menu, select the Copy Project option. At the top of the new project, click on the name of the project and give it a new name. Does that help? Let us know.
Grazie.
Intendevo proprio "Project for the Web application" che, purtroppo, trovo un'applicazione ancora "acerba" e con molti limiti. Spero "maturi" presto.

Thank you.
I meant exactly "Project for the Web application" which, unfortunately, I find that it is still an "immature" application with many limitations. I hope "mature" soon.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VinceScaccia (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Vince --

By "Project Web", I assume you are describing the new Project for the Web application. If that is correct, you cannot copy individual tasks from one project to another project. On the other hand, you CAN create a new project by copying an existing project. To do this, open the project you want to copy in Project for the Web. Then click the More Actions button (the ... button) in the upper right corner of the page. On the menu, select the Copy Project option. At the top of the new project, click on the name of the project and give it a new name. Does that help? Let us know.

View solution in original post