Project View List

Copper Contributor

Hello, everyone,

I have two questions. How can I make the view bar wider, unfortunately it cannot be made wider like I am used to from other applications. There are many views in English, which unfortunately I haven't been able to change yet (but it's actually a German version) Can anybody help me further?

Thanks and best regards

Andreas

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe zwei Fragen.

Wie kann ich die Ansichtsleiste breiter machen, sie läßt sich leider nicht breiter ziehen, wie ich es von anderen Anwendungen gewohnt bin.

Es sind viele Ansichten in Englisch, was ich leider bisher nicht umstellen kann (es ist aber eigentlich eine deutsche Version)

Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen?

Danke und viele Grüße

Andreas

6 Replies

@AOTZEN 

Sorry but in Project the view bar is fixed height. There are many thing about Project that are notable different from other applications.

With regard to views, what exactly are you trying to change?

John

Hello John, thanks for your answer.
In this video at 4:35 you can see what I mean. (Link below) The bar is so wide that you can see everything In my version I see only 10 -15 percent of the bar and I can't change it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KsiUGjJmY
Andreas
Andreas,
I note the youtube video is showing an older version of Project (i.e. prior to the ribbon based GUI introduced in Project 2010). What version are you using? And what version of Windows? Also, a screen shot of what you actually see would be helpful.

John

@John-project 

Hello John;
MacBookPro M1 Ventura, Parallels 18; Windows 11; Office 365
Project Microsoft® Project 2021 MSO (Version 2208 Build 16.0.15601.20142) 64 Bit)

Bildschirm­foto 2022-11-24 um 18.12.27.png

Andreas,
You're a little ahead of me. I have Parallels 18 on an iMac, I'm still running Big Sur with Windows 10 and Project Pro 2019. I suggest you contact Parallels, I think they might be more helpful than anyone.

John
Hello John,
thanks a lot. It seems the latest version not always the best. ;) I will contact parallels.
We keep in touch.
Andreas