Project related sessions at Ignite

Steel Contributor

Hi all,

Who's heading for Ignite this year?

I checked the sessions and found the following interesting:

Learn about the future of Microsoft PPM (Hopefully the long-awaited update on the roadmap)

Review Project Online deployment best practices (Maybe some new bits of information)

Use the right tools to achieve project management success (Will be an entertaining session for sure, just like last year)

Ask an expert panel all your IT Project and Portfolio Management questions

See 5 project workflows you need to have in Microsoft Project Online (Best Practices by the organizer of last year's Project Virtual conference)

Create powerful reports in Microsoft Project Online (Hopefully data security will be taken into account as well)

These might be interesting in terms of seeing what the other product groups are doing:

Increase productivity in Dynamics AX with Office 365 Integration

Project Service Delivery with Dynamics CRM

With the following I'm not sure if they will present just the same stuff like last year:
Manage IT projects and portfolios in the cloud

Satisfy custom needs with Microsoft Project Online

In addition, sessions on PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI, Planner, O365 Groups and, of course, SharePoint will be interesting.

What are your favorites?

Cheers,

Trutz

4 Replies

Thanks for posting

Unfortunately I won't be there...but have fun and enjoy the sessions! Your choice sounds interesting  :)

Hi Trutz,

I am part of the panel discussion on Thursday and I am really looking forward to providing some insights into our experiences with Online.  I am hoping that we can have a really interactive session so get your questions ready in advance and we wil do our best to answer them on the day.

Cheers

Bill