SOLVED

Project Professional 2019 perpetual license used with Project Plan 3 in the same computer

Microsoft

Hello,

I would like to know if we are using Project Professional 2019 perpetual license together with Project Plan 3 user-based on the same computer, would it lead to some conflict between the two services?

Thank you in advance!

1 Reply
best response confirmed by TeodoraParvova (Microsoft)
Solution

@TeodoraParvova - The short answer is no, so long as you keep the version up to date. The bigger question is why would you do this? Your Project Plan 3 license provides access to a subscription license that updates monthly.

If you have other Office products that are perpetual and can't mix them with subscription licenses on your computer, I get it. Otherwise, you might want to switch.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TeodoraParvova (Microsoft)
Solution

@TeodoraParvova - The short answer is no, so long as you keep the version up to date. The bigger question is why would you do this? Your Project Plan 3 license provides access to a subscription license that updates monthly.

If you have other Office products that are perpetual and can't mix them with subscription licenses on your computer, I get it. Otherwise, you might want to switch.

View solution in original post