SOLVED

Project Plan 5 without project Client

Microsoft

Hello dear everyone, 

Could you please help me by providing me information what exactly is included in Project Plan 5 without Project Client for Faculty?

Can we say, judging by the name, that has exact the same features as Project Plan 5 without the Project Online desktop client features that are shown below, is there any other features that are not available in this SKU compared to the Project Plan 5: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/servicedescriptions/project-online-service-description/pr...

Is there any official information regarding this SKU as I am not able to find anything.

Thank you in advance for your kind support. 

Teodora Parvova

2 Replies
best response confirmed by TeodoraParvova (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @TeodoraParvova ,

I've not come across Project Plan 5 without Project client so it's probably best to confirm with a license expert. Based on my understand the access to Project for the web and Project Web App will be the same without or with the Project client part - you just wont be able to use Project Desktop in Project Online, so only the Project Web App web based capabilities. Feature summaries are below:

Many thanks 

@Paul Mather  Thank you for your kind support!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TeodoraParvova (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @TeodoraParvova ,

I've not come across Project Plan 5 without Project client so it's probably best to confirm with a license expert. Based on my understand the access to Project for the web and Project Web App will be the same without or with the Project client part - you just wont be able to use Project Desktop in Project Online, so only the Project Web App web based capabilities. Feature summaries are below:

Many thanks 

View solution in original post