!! Problème affichage courbe avancement MS Project !! URGENT

Copper Contributor

Lorsque je veux imprimer un planning, il y a un problème d'affichage avec la courbe d'avancement.

Avez-vous des solutions pour pallier à ce problème s'il-vous-plait ? 

Cordialement

Demande urgente

11 Replies

@Loick_Blaisse 

Bonjour, 

Je suit cette publication car j'ai le même problème depuis plusieurs semaines et ne trouves pas de solution. 

Cordialement

Bonjour,

J'ai également le même problème, la courbe d'avancement n'est plus alignée sur la date du jour. (cf. screenshot, on y voit la date du jour en vert et en rouge la courbe d'avancement qui se situe avant la date de pointage.) 

Impossible de résoudre le problème depuis plusieurs semaines. 

Avez vous des idées ? Merci d'avance,

Capture.JPG

J ai le même problème , que fait MICROSOFT pour y répondre?????

@Loick_Blaisseand others,

This is a confirmed issue with Project 2019. Project developers are aware of this problem but have not released any information about if and when the issue will be resolved.

Test results with the latest update (Version 2201 Build 14827.20158 Click-to-Run) show some improvement depending on paper size selection and orientation.

John

So are we paying licenses for getting this kind of issues ? Your answer is more that disappointing, I've already spent many hours trying to solve this.
Hope it's going to change fastly.
Loick_Blaisse,
Bear in mind that neither I, nor others who normally respond to questions on this forum, work for or have any affiliation with Microsoft. We simply lend our expertise and knowledge to help other users.

Progress lines are not the only way to graphically show progress. If you can be more specific about your needs, we can recommend other approaches as a workaround.
John
Sorry for this, thank you for your help.
I want to show in a very simple way which task is critical, compare to the day we are. i don't need to be very accurate (for example no % numbers) but i want it to be intuitive.
Loick_Blaisse,
Project already has a couple different way to show critical tasks. You can add the Critical field to the view and/or display critical tasks via, Gantt Chart Format > Bar Styles group > Critical tasks.

In the following post I include a workaround for progress bars.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/project-2019-progress-line-printing-issues/c0...
John
Bonjour,
La courbe d'avancement est correcte mais lors de l'impression la courbe se décale de - 1 mois.
pouvez m'indiquer la marche à suivre pour résoudre ce problème.
Pour information nous 12 personnes avec une licence MS PROJECT (2016 et 2019) et les 12 personnes ont ce problème.
Cordialement
Y_CLAVIER_ARD,
For reference, this is an English language forum so in the future please post your question in English.
The problem you are experiencing has been fixed. See this link:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/project/project-2019-progress-line-printing-issue-resolved/m-...
John
Hello, very well I will write in English. The update is working, thank you