SOLVED

MS Project 2019- can one view two separate project files in two separate screens

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have an MS project for 2019, and I can see two separate projects on one monitor. First, I open the two project files that I want to compare and then VIEW-ARRANGE ALL on the ribbon tab. Can you open two projects on two separate screens? What are the steps? 

Thanks.

Teshome

6 Replies
Molalenge --

No, there is no built-in method for displaying two projects, each on its own screen. Others in this group can offer you some very convoluted workarounds to this problem, but there is no direct built-in method for doing this. Hope this helps.
Teshome,
It sounds like you want to compare the two files. Why not use the Compare Projects utility found under the Reports tab of the ribbon?
John

@John-project 

Thank you for your response. I have MS Project 2019 and i don't see this option under the Report Tab of the ribbon. Thanks. Teshome

best response confirmed by Molalenge (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Molalenge,

I have Project Pro 2019 version 2311 (Build 17029.20108 CTR). This is my ribbon:

2023-12-26_10-54-47.png

John

Molalenge,
You're welcome and thanks for the feedback.
John
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Molalenge (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Molalenge,

I have Project Pro 2019 version 2311 (Build 17029.20108 CTR). This is my ribbon:

2023-12-26_10-54-47.png

John

View solution in original post