SOLVED

In project server,I am not able to edit the projects

Copper Contributor
I have all admin permissions, but it's taking long time to edit. Some times it is showing this error. Can anyone suggest me , what are the causes and how to fix it.
6 Replies

Hello @Anil_kumar_Anakala ,

What do you see in the SharePoint ULS logs on the farm for this message? What changed on the farm to introduce this issue or has it never worked?

Paul

Custom fields, Document library, Schedule webparts are placed a in single PDP page.

Hello @Anil_kumar ,

I think we'll need more details than this. Are there any errors relating to this issue in the SharePoint ULS logs?

Paul

Thank you paul for followup,
I am new to server side paul........
Actually one of my collegue is facing this issue. I told to him navigate to this folder and check whether have u find any logs inside this folder :
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14/15\LOGS
.He replied I don’t see web server extension folder.

Hello @Anil_kumar ,

What version of Project Server / SharePoint Server are you using? 2016 or 2019 - or earlier?

Paul

best response confirmed by Paul Mather (MVP)
Solution
Thanks for the response Paul, I apologize for the delay.
It's SharePoint server 2019 .
My colleague faced this issue in a test environment. He completely reinstall the entire SharePoint server with out intimating me. Currently He is not facing any issues now. And I also want to close the thread/post. Thanks for the support Paul.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Paul Mather (MVP)
Solution
Thanks for the response Paul, I apologize for the delay.
It's SharePoint server 2019 .
My colleague faced this issue in a test environment. He completely reinstall the entire SharePoint server with out intimating me. Currently He is not facing any issues now. And I also want to close the thread/post. Thanks for the support Paul.

View solution in original post