How do I Get my iPhone 15 Out of Boot Loop?

Copper Contributor

I'm currently facing a frustrating issue with my iPhone 15. The device constantly restarts itself, presenting the Apple logo for a few seconds before going black and repeating the cycle indefinitely. I have exhausted all common troubleshooting methods, including attempting a hard reset, connecting it to a computer, and even leaving it disconnected for an extended period.
This persistent boot loop is causing me significant inconvenience. How do i get my iphone 15 out of boot loop? I kindly request assistance from the forum community in resolving this ordeal.

4 Replies
Gimode,
This forum is dedicated to technical support for Microsoft Project, a project management application so you are definitely in the wrong place. I suggest you post your questions to this support community:
https://discussions.apple.com/welcome

John

@Gimonde 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your iPhone 15. A persistent boot loop can indeed be frustrating. You can explore a few potential solutions to this problem. Since you've already tried the common troubleshooting steps, we'll dive a bit deeper:

1. DFU (Device Firmware Update) Mode Restore:

• DFU mode is a deeper restore method than the regular one and it might help to address severe software issues.
    • Here's how to enter DFU mode:
      1. Connect your iPhone to a computer and open iTunes (or Finder if you're using macOS Catalina or later).
      2. Press and release the volume up button.
      3. Press and release the volume down button.
      4. Press and hold the side button until the screen turns black.
      5. Once the screen turns black, press and hold the volume down button while continuing to hold the side button.
      6. After 5 seconds, release the side button but continue to hold the volume down button until iTunes or Finder says it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
      7. Now, restore your device using iTunes or Finder.
    • If DFU mode doesn’t work, it could potentially be a hardware problem.
  2. Check for Physical Damage:

• Inspect your phone for any signs of physical damage, particularly the screen, buttons, and ports. Even minor damage might be causing the boot loop.
  3. Third-party Apps/Updates:

• Recall if the boot loop started after installing a new app or a recent update. Sometimes, incompatible software can lead to this issue.

@Gimonde,

How do I Get my iPhone 15 Out of Boot Loop?

See this link found in the Apple Support Community: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Community

sorry to hear that, and according to your situation, there may some solutions you can have a try,firstly, you could put your iPhone into DFU mode, which will erase your device, or you can use Joyoushare UltFix to have a try, it can solve 150+ iOS system issues absolutely boot loop included, free download hope it can helps you