Display Issue in MS Project Professional 2016

Copper Contributor

Some users in our Project Server implementation (Server 2019, Pro 2016) are having display issues in their clients. They have RAM of 32GB. What else should be checked?

Barakb321_1-1631433934121.png

3 Replies
Barakb321 --

What is the display issue? I have looked at the screenshot you attached, and cannot determine what the issue might be. Please explain and we will try to help you.
I have this problem also. Large sections of the spreadsheet views are blacked out, especially when I first start the application. Just now, when I was going to take a screen shot to include here, it suddenly cured itself. It doesn't always. What is going on here? MS project 2016.

@Barakb321 

I've seen similar issues appear from time to time but I attribute it to using a virtual machine. Nonetheless, the issue is most likely related to the allocation of your PC's RAM to video processing. Simply have a large amount of RAM doesn't really matter, what matters is how much of it is dedicated to the video display. I suggest you look up the help file for setting/increasing your display memory.

John