Determiner temps de location

Copper Contributor

Bonjour à tous,

Je cherche le moyen d'avoir 1 seul outils pour mener à bien mes projets, pour ce faire Project est une solution pour mes clients en terme de communication, d'où ce choix. Néanmoins, voila se qui m'amène ici ! :

Je loue du matériel que je monte au préalable, j'arrive donc à placer mes temps de travaux avec mes ressources, établir mon planning Mais je cherche le moyen pour chaque tâche de condition un temps de location. 

exemple: 

Montage structure 1 = 2 jours de travail = 2 personnes = du 01/01/2023 au 02/01/2023

Démontage structure 1 = 1 jours de travail = 2 personnes = du 03/02/2023

Location du 02 janvier au 03 février, valeur X euros/jour ou semaine etc.. 

résultat finale attendu = 3 jours de travails + 1 mois de location (en euros)

En espérant trouver une âme charitable qui puisse me permettre de mutualiser sur ce logiciel.

Vous en remerciant d'avance.

Bonne journée !

Jérôme

1 Reply
Jérôme --

Please keep in mind that you posted your question in an English-language user forum, so I had to translate your question from French into English. I believe I understand your question. Here is how to handle this need:

1. Create the Structure Assembly 1 task and set its Duration to 2 days.
2. Create the Dismantling Structure 1 task and set its Duration to 1 day.
3. Create the Rental task and enter a Duration of 20 days, which is the default Duration for 1 month.
4. Link these three tasks with a Finish to Start dependency.
5. Create two new human Work resources. The first two resources could be named Worker1 and Worker2, or you could enter their real names. Enter their hourly cost rate in the Std. Rate column for each of them.
6. Create a third Work resource named Rental Cost. Enter the Std. Rate per day, such as $1000/d, for example.
7. Assign the two human resources to the first two tasks with a Units value of 100% for each of them.
8. Assign the Rental Cost resource to the third task with a Units value of 100%.

Hope this helps.