Change working Days in Project for the Web

Copper Contributor

I have been exploring Project for the Web and came across a requirement of changing the working days around, as in Dubai weekends are usually Friday and Saturday therefore Sunday is considered the beginning of the week.

I couldn't figure out where this can be changed looking around in Project interface, Project and Resourcing Power Apps but had no luck.

3 Replies

@oharbe this article should help with your need to change the calendar https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/project-for-the-web/create-and-apply-a-work-calendar  Let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Brian

@Brian-Smith  used the documentation linked, made a new calendar template and a resource that was 24/7/365 and still unable to schedule on the weekends. 

You best get your admin to open a support ticket and we can look deeper. I assume you added the calendar after setting the working time in the template? When you assign a calendar it actually makes a copy of the template - and any further changes to the template do not make it to the plan unless the calendar is removed and a new copy assigned.