Cannot Open Project for Web Projects or Roadmaps in Teams

Copper Contributor

I'm pretty sure this isn't a problem with the Teams app itself, but wondering if anybody might know what is wrong.  After I create a project and try to add it to a Teams channel it says "There are no projects for this team."  I'm at a loss as it seems like it should be so easy.  
I have a project license and I have even shared the project with the Team Group and I can see the Sharepoint files through Project for the Web back door.   This also happens with Project Roadmap.
Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 9.24.11 PM.png

2 Replies

Hello @kevincrouch ,

It seems the Project app in Teams can't see the Project associated to the M365 Group used by this Team if you have associated the Project to the same M365 Group used by the Team where you have added the Project App. Do you see the same issue on another Team where you know you have associated a Project to the M365 Group used by that Team?

Here is a blog post on the Project app - it might help: https://pwmather.wordpress.com/2020/08/22/microsoft-teams-app-for-project-for-the-web-microsoftteams... 

Paul

Thanks! OK. I got it working by creating the project through the Teams app first. The project then can be edited from MS Project for the Web.