ALERT AND REMINDER

Copper Contributor

Hello,

1. Is it possible for our director to get email reminder of all project that need to get status update?

2.Does Project Web App have escalation process? And how does it take applied

3.Why resource managers does not receive an email when their is resource engagement and we have already link it with AD

3 Replies
Irene2023 --

1. There is no default functionality that will do this. It might be possible by developing custom software code.

2. No, PWA does not have an escalation process.

3. There is no default functionality that will do this. It might be possible by developing custom software code.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Dale, That was helpful.

Can you kindly share any guideline or tutorial on creating that kind of custom solution for the said functionalities;
1. Reminder and
2. Escalation
Irene2023 --

I cannot point you to tutorials on these two subjects as they are dependent on your organization's needs. Instead, I would encourage you to seek out the services of a competent Project Partner organization that can do custom software development with Microsoft's PPM tools. Two partners with whom I have worked are Sensei Project Solutions and Projility. I was a previous employee of both of these organizations, but I have no financial interest in giving you these recommendations. Hope this helps.