SOLVED

modify powerpoint during presenation

Iron Contributor

sorry for my english... during a meeting I often have to change something in the presentation while projecting... it's possible? or I need to stop the projecting, modify and relaunch the powerpoint?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Vincenzo Annunziata (Iron Contributor)
Solution

It depends on the kind of change you need to make. If you need to make notes, then you can add annotations directly on indvidual slides, which can be saved when the presentation ends. If you actually need to change the content of the slides, then you can technically switch back to PowerPoint a couple of different ways (Alt + Tab is pretty easy), make the change, and then jump back to the presentation (Alt + Tab again). When you get to the slide, you should see the change reflected.

Thank you for this solution!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Vincenzo Annunziata (Iron Contributor)
Solution

It depends on the kind of change you need to make. If you need to make notes, then you can add annotations directly on indvidual slides, which can be saved when the presentation ends. If you actually need to change the content of the slides, then you can technically switch back to PowerPoint a couple of different ways (Alt + Tab is pretty easy), make the change, and then jump back to the presentation (Alt + Tab again). When you get to the slide, you should see the change reflected.

View solution in original post