Sharepoint Website/Site Pages List

Copper Contributor

Good afternoon,

I am building a new SharePoint website that will have over 4,000 pages. Under Settings there is a Site Pages that lists all the pages within the SharePoint site already that I can add custom columns to. When you build a new page, you can enter Page Details and there is a Description field. Is there a way that I can add a custom column in Site pages that automatically pulls over a line item that I inputted into that Description field using power automate or anything else? Thanks! 

C3Jacks18_0-1681784555793.png

1 Reply

@C3Jacks18 

It is not currently possible to automatically pull data from the Description field of a page into a custom column in the Site Pages library using Power Automate or any other method.

The Description field is a property of the page itself and is not directly linked to the Site Pages library.

One possible workaround could be to manually enter the data from the Description field into a custom column in the Site Pages library.

You could create a custom column in the Site Pages library and then manually enter the data from the Description field of each page into this column.

I hope this information helps.