SharePoint Data Source not outputting updated Power Apps form

Copper Contributor

Hello All,

I recently completed a form on Power Apps that is connected to my Sharepoint data source. I have made numerous updates to the form (color, functionality, etc.), but when I press '+ New' on my SharePoint to show the form, it keeps showing me my earlier one (without all the new edits/updates).

I've published my most recent version of the form, and it's connected to the SharePoint data source (changes in the source are reflected in the form, data from the form is sent to the SharePoint). 

Does anyone know why this is? What do I need to do to fix it? Looking for advice.

3 Replies

@ckeleonu Just to make sure you have published the correct version, cross-check it.

If latest version is published, can it be browser caching issue? Try clearing browser cache & see if it loaded latest version of power apps customized list form.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ckeleonu hopefully not stepping opn his answer, but @ganeshsanap has got it absolutely right by suggesting it's a browser cache issue. We've had real problems with this lately on a live Power App with hundreds of simultaneous users. Try ctrl+r several times.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@ganeshsanap @RobElliott thank you both for your insight. 

However, I still need guidance on a solution. Below, you will find 2 photos attached: one showing the current PowerApps form version, and the other showing the current form version attached to the SharePoint data source:

Current_Form_Version.png

Current_SharePoint_DataSource.png

What do I need to do the SharePoint data source to connect it to the most recent version of the PowerApps form?