SOLVED

Problem Selecting Connector from OneDrive for Business

Copper Contributor

I am new to Power Apps and following a course on Udemy. I have a Vertical Gallery in which I am trying to select the data source from OneDrive for Business. It's an Excel file that I've already used in this course and it is not locked. The problem is when I select OneDrive for Business and select my account, the loading spinner just spins. I've waited as long as 10 minutes on several attempts. It never produces an error. I even tried disconnecting my company VPN with no luck. Has anyone else had this experience? Or have any clues?

UPDATE: I've read that using the OneDrive personal connector fixes this but that is not acceptable as I am learning on my companies dime and using my assigned OneDrive for Business connector.

Also, I can confirm that this only happens when I create an App from scratch. If I choose start with an Excel file it opens up my OneDrive for Business directory with no issues.

PowerAppsProblem.png

TIA

Bill

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Bill_NC (Copper Contributor)
Solution
SOLVED: I came back an hour after the close of business and was able to connect with no issues. Perhaps Network traffic was an issue.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bill_NC (Copper Contributor)
Solution
SOLVED: I came back an hour after the close of business and was able to connect with no issues. Perhaps Network traffic was an issue.

View solution in original post