SOLVED

PowerApps is not fitting to screen on pc

Copper Contributor

Hi all. All my PowerApps is suddenly not fitting the screens to the PC. As far as I can see it fits the screen to phones and tablets, but on the PC, it looks like s...

PowerAppsError01.PNG

As you can see from the screenshot the PC, now the users has to scroll to see the buttons in the bottom of the screens. In prewiev everything looks okay, and the size is set to standard. I have not changed a bit in the app settings, and not made any changes to the apps, so I really don´t know what has happened. has any one of you seen anything like this?

Greetings

/Frank

6 Replies
Done a bit more investigations, and it seems that the problem occures in Chrome. Anyone heard of that?
best response confirmed by Frank Nielsen (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Yup been a problem like that for awhile in Chrome Actually, seems to do it when in fullscreen. Anyway, stripping the Navbar is what I've been doing to get around it, which will always make it fit properly. You can do that by adding &hidenavbar=true to the end of the URL linking to the App.

You could also zoom out to 75% for a similar effect.

Just Ctrl + scroll down on your mouse.

Cheers

Damien

@Damien Rosario True, but zooming out -every-single-time- you use the app slowly consumes a person and their will to carry on.

@Chris Webb Unfortunately at least in my similar case, hiding the navbar does not fix the issue. I and my users need to click "Fit To Screen" manually every time - or use Ctrl+scroll like proposed by Damien.

Mikael_PT_0-1660219542715.png

@Mikael_PT What is the browser screen resolution & below resolution settings in your app?

ganeshsanap_0-1660222176179.png

Default 16:9 is having 1366 x 768 resolution.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Frank Nielsen (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Yup been a problem like that for awhile in Chrome Actually, seems to do it when in fullscreen. Anyway, stripping the Navbar is what I've been doing to get around it, which will always make it fit properly. You can do that by adding &hidenavbar=true to the end of the URL linking to the App.

View solution in original post