SOLVED

Powerapps form webpart

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have created a powerapps form from a sharepoint list to help my colleagues collecting their wins. It does work when I am in the sharepoint list. However, when I embed it in a webpart, I don't know how to save the form answer. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Thank you,

6 Replies

Hi @Mathieu_pelletier that doesn't look like a PowerApps form to me but the standard SharePoint form. How are you embedding it in the page?

Rob
Los Gallardos

Microsoft Flow Community Super User

Hi @RobElliott ,

Yes I embeded it.  I embeded by : edit page --> clicking on the + sign-->Select Microsoft Powerapps -->copy/past the app ID.

@Mathieu_pelletier oh ok, it just looked like the default SharePoint form. I suggest you add a button to the form with the OnSelect set to SubmitForm(yourform)

Rob
Los Gallardos

Thank you @RobElliott 

I am new to powerapps so I am a little bit confused with the integration within Sharepoint. I created the button and add Onselect as you said. However, I don't know how to link it since I want the answer to be updated in the sharepoint list. I did that :

clipboard_image_0.png

It might be a little bit blurred but the formula is OnSelect=SubmitForm('Win Announcements List') And Navigate('Thank You Screen')

The "Win Announcements List" is the name of my sharepoint list where I want to gather the form answers.

Thank you for taking your time to help me :)

best response confirmed by Mathieu_pelletier (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mathieu_pelletier no, the SubmitForm should use the name of your form in the PowerApps app.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Thank you :)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mathieu_pelletier (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mathieu_pelletier no, the SubmitForm should use the name of your form in the PowerApps app.

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post