Modify on specific column SharePoint List and email Person

Brass Contributor

I would like to create PowerAutomate for SharePoint List, but need help for problem.

How to create trigger Flow where specific column (PODate, ProduksiMateriDate and DeliveryDate) on SharePoint List is input or modify after that send email based on person column

Because is different date and day for user input that column.

I give my screen shoot SharePoint List for better explanation.

Recommendations or a better trigger, or how to properly configure this trigger, would be greatly appreciated

Email when modify in column spesific.png

5 Replies
Can anyone or somebody help my problem, please

@lucas_ignatius 

If you want to send a notification to users when a specific column values changes, you can use List rules.

You can configure a list rule based on date column changes & then send a notification to user added to person or group column like:

ganeshsanap_0-1619444902502.png

You can find more information about Rules in SharePoint Online/Microsoft Lists at: Rules in SharePoint Online/Microsoft Lists 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

I just tried with your information but still not receive email until I must modified two times.
because this list automated copied from another list, I'm using this flow for create this list

lucas_ignatius_0-1619584441651.png

@lucas_ignatius if you're doing this with a flow in Power Automate you need to use the 'When an item or a file is changed' trigger then check whether that specific column has changed. If it has send the email, if it hasn't do nothing. An example of a flow like that is below. You must first make sre that versioning is switched on for your SharePoint list.

0-SPlist.png

1-Flow.png

2-Flow.png

3-Flow.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Hi, I just tried and it didn't work

lucas_ignatius_0-1620207995257.png

My Flow is 

lucas_ignatius_0-1620208231580.png