Modern SharePoint lists are here—including integration with Microsoft Flow and PowerApps!

Microsoft

Earlier this year, we unveiled a new cloud-first, mobile-first vision and roadmap for SharePoint, which included innovations that empower people, teams and organizations to intelligently discover, share and collaborate on content from anywhere and on any device.

Today, we’re pleased to announce the rollout of modern SharePoint lists to SharePoint Online, along with one-click integration of PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. These enhancements will begin rolling out to Office 365 First Release customers the first week in August 2016.

Learn more about this from @Chris McNulty on the blog.

SP_Modern-SharePoint-lists-are-here-1.png

8 Replies
Step by step, the new user experience for SharePoint Online that is part of the so named Modern Team Sites is arriving to Office 365

Any word on when it (lists) would be rolled out to Office 365 groups?

Julien, all we know is that it'll be between now and year end, my bet is we'll get firmer ideas at the Ignite conference in a couple of months.
Lists will be supported in modern team sites that are tied to Office 365 Groups

Thanks ..

I'm just eager to 'deploy' those features to my power users.

Office 365 has come a long way and the future is promising.

Thanks for all your efforts

@Julien Gares when older Office 365 groups become full fledged team sites later this year they will gain all the benefits of modern team sites - like lists and libraries.  Thanks for reading!

Thanks Chris.
This is excellent to know and I shall patiently await for the "Modern Team Site" experience to be available!