SOLVED

Landscape mode in Microsoft Forms

Copper Contributor

Hi sorry if this is in the wrong category. My discussion is regarding Microsoft Forms. I'm busy reacreating all our legacy forms on SharePoint using MS Forms and Flow. (As SPD and InfoPath is no more) Basically, I want to know how I can make my form appear in landscape mode as opposed to the default Portrait mode. We have some complex CAB forms that have like 30+ fields, if these were all to be filled out in landscape mode, it will make for an awful experience so it would be best to have this in landscape mode and not portrait.

How can this be achieved without involving reinventing the wheel? (ie PowerApps)

Thanks for reading

Steven

4 Replies
best response confirmed by volrath (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@volrath it's not possible with Forms which are always Portrait with one question under the previous one. There is a uservoice request for this which you can vote for at https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggest... but it's only got 1 vote so far.

The only solution currently is to use Power Apps.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott Thanks for the reply, I have added my voice.

I've actually got a workaround. This feature didn't exist when I meddled with Forms creating HR and Accounts forms, around 6 months ago. But you can divide the form up into sections now, so this really does help a lot! However, I have also now given PowerApps another go and it looks like I might get something working there as well.

Regards

I HAVE TAKE PART IN TRANSITION THIS YEAR ,THE SUCCESED WAS IN LUCK AND IN KEEPING ALL CONNECT TO THE POINT .I DO LIKE GET MORE AKNOWLEDGE WITH SOME SPECIALIZATION LIKE ORBITAL I WAS THINK BUT AT MOMENT AM STAY ON MY FEET ON EARTH ;P)
take time with all tasks , i hope i dont get to late ;)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by volrath (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@volrath it's not possible with Forms which are always Portrait with one question under the previous one. There is a uservoice request for this which you can vote for at https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggest... but it's only got 1 vote so far.

The only solution currently is to use Power Apps.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

View solution in original post