SOLVED

Free webinar August 22 with Shane Young: PowerApps, Flow, and SharePoint - Oh my!

MVP

Lightning Tools is hosting a free webinar with the one and only @Shane Young  next Thursday, Aug 22, at 11:00 Eastern / 4:00 UK. Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8859770539434329099

Do you use SharePoint Online? Does the idea of extending SharePoint with PowerApps and Flow sound awesome other than you aren’t even sure what exactly that means? Then this is the webinar for you. In this webinar MVP Shane Young will give you an introduction and overview on how PowerApps and Flow work with SharePoint Online. Oh and did we mention not only is this webinar free but also most Office 365 customers already have all of the licenses they need included. Learn about workflows, custom SharePoint list forms, and even standalone apps by seeing a bunch of hands on demos. Awesome!

Shane webinar card.png

3 Replies

@Sandy Ussia 

Will there be an archived recording of this? I was in the webinar but had to take some phone calls and missed most of it.

best response confirmed by Sandy Ussia (MVP)

@Perry ArmirasYes, I've added a link to the recording in a reply to this post. Thanks for joining!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions