Extract contact emails from SP list and open a blank email ready to populate with content

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I'm wondering if this is even possible. All my searches lead me to what I am already familiar with i.e. sending automated emails with pre-built content based on various triggers. 

What I am now looking to do is use a manually triggered flow to pull the list of email addresses from a SP list column and dump them into a blank email that I can then fill out. 

Is this even possible or is there a better way to go about what I want to do?

3 Replies

@dave-39421857 there is no email action in Power Automate that will allow you to just open a new email for you to write the content. But you could do this with Power Apps. Have a look at Shane Young's video on YouTube here.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott 

Appreciate the response. Good to know I didn't miss something and thats its not possible. I'll dig into the power apps solution you linked to. Looks like it will do exactly what I want. Now I just need to get my head around Power apps 

@RobElliott 

Thanks for that, I'll go the Power Apps route. Appreciate the link too, helps me understand how to go about this