SOLVED

'Edit in advanced mode' missing from condition in Flow (in Gov't cloud)

Bronze Contributor

I am trying to create a condition based on the choice selected in a dropdown column. I can select the column, and the 'equals' but just typing in the value (or adding quotes) always returns FALSE. In the past I've used the 'Edit in advanced mode' to create the entire expression. However, this is the first time I've created a Flow in the Government cloud and there is no 'edit in advanced mode' option. My only option is to add another condition.

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas? T

5 Replies

Same situation here. I think something changed with the flow interface. I used to have the "Edit in Advanced Mode" until recently.

Same Problem here. No "advaced mode" switch available in a condition and I need it to check for empty (null).

best response confirmed by Kelly_Edinger (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Kelly_Edinger , @Sebastian79 & @MMgtrz-_1050 .

You may or may not have worked around this yet so please see below link for a workaround:

So Where has “Edit in advanced mode” Gone on Condition Actions

Also within the Flow forum @ No option to "Edit in Advanced Mode" on Flow Conditions as of 6th February 2019

The full context of the change is here : Build more powerful conditions in flows

Thanks, Alan

Thank you Alan! I found another article on this from Microsoft, but not nearly as helpful as yours!

Me too, anyone can help? Please?!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kelly_Edinger (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Kelly_Edinger , @Sebastian79 & @MMgtrz-_1050 .

You may or may not have worked around this yet so please see below link for a workaround:

So Where has “Edit in advanced mode” Gone on Condition Actions

Also within the Flow forum @ No option to "Edit in Advanced Mode" on Flow Conditions as of 6th February 2019

The full context of the change is here : Build more powerful conditions in flows

Thanks, Alan

View solution in original post