SOLVED

Comments on 'Approval' email. Origin?

Copper Contributor

I have a flow for approve/deny. On the automated email when selecting approve there is a comments section (lower right corner on screenshot). But this comments section isn't linked to any column on my list, the automate section or in the email to the requester. 

What is this comment section? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by not_a_pro (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@not_a_pro Comments section in email comes by default with Power automate approval actions.

If you want to capture those comments in flow to send in email body or to store in SharePoint list, you can do it from power automate using response from approval actions else you can ignore it.

If you want to capture the comments, check this documentation: Create and test an approval workflow with Power Automate 

ganeshsanap_0-1666169019935.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by not_a_pro (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@not_a_pro Comments section in email comes by default with Power automate approval actions.

If you want to capture those comments in flow to send in email body or to store in SharePoint list, you can do it from power automate using response from approval actions else you can ignore it.

If you want to capture the comments, check this documentation: Create and test an approval workflow with Power Automate 

ganeshsanap_0-1666169019935.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post