SOLVED

Center of Excellence - Error Starting Flows

Brass Contributor

I'm currently setting up the core components of the CoE Starter Kit.  The import works without any issues but when I attempt to activate the sync template flows I get an error.

Failed to activate component(s). Flow client error returned with status code "BadRequest" and details "{"error":{"code":"XrmConnectionReferenceMissingConnection","message":"Connection Id missing for connection reference logical name 'admin_PowerPlatformAdminCoEConnection'."}}".

BarryAnderson_0-1605721227855.png

Documentation states I should enable the Flows in order but it's failing on item one:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/coe/setup-core-components#activate-the-sync...

Any assistance is appreciated.

3 Replies
Hello - Even, I got stuck at the same step with the same error. If you found any solution, it would be appreciated if you share it here
Hi printscreen.

I managed to this working. I started over with the latest CoE version and followed the guide exactly as prescribed. I can only assume I missed a step in the deployment, or there was an issue with the version I had downloaded.
best response confirmed by BarryAnderson (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Barry - Thanks for your response. I figured out the reason behind this. I was able to turn on the flow from the default solution. And the other error reason was, we don't have a proper power apps licence which triggered the error. (failed to activate component error)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by BarryAnderson (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Barry - Thanks for your response. I figured out the reason behind this. I was able to turn on the flow from the default solution. And the other error reason was, we don't have a proper power apps licence which triggered the error. (failed to activate component error)

View solution in original post