Cannot get Flow to work

Copper Contributor

When attempting to use Flow I continue to receive the following error if my site URL is

https://domain-portal1.sharepoint.com/subsite/teamsite

Could not retrieve values. {"error_description":"Exception of type 'Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.AudienceUriValidationFailedException' was thrown."}

I do not get that error when pointing to a My Site or non "portal1" SharePoint site.  Is there something I missed that should be enabled or configured elsewhere?  

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to utilize this tool but unfortunately am not able to.

1 Reply

Hello,

I'm having the same issue on the similarly named sites. The problem is that PowerApps and Flow do not work on old/legacy BPOS (Business Productivity Online Services) sites. These site collections originally had microsoftonline in the URL. 

Recently those sites were renamed by Microsoft to help allow the usage of the SharePoint App model. 

As far as I've been told, if you want to use PowerApps and Flow, you need to have a site that does NOT include Portal1 in the URL. Those sites are housed on a different servert that is not compatible (and will most likely never be compatible) with PA and Flow.