Jan 16 2023
I have the following 2 SharePoint lists:-
1) Main Category. with those fields:- Title + ID
2) Process. with those fields:- Title, Weight, MainCategoryID
where the Process table, stores the MainCategoryID as a number field to link the Process list with the Main Category list.
Now i created a Canvas app inside Power Apps. and i need to build 2 Pie Charts, as follow:-
1) First chart to show/group the Process items based on their Sum of their weight per Main Category Title
so the Pie chart will show the following:-
- Weight of all items which are under MainCatoegy-1 >> 20%
- Weight of all items which are under MainCatoegy-2>> 25%
- and so on
2) Second Pie Chart to show/group the Process items based on their count per Main Category Title
is this possible? and can i show the MainCategory Title inside the Pie chart instead of its ID?