- ProjectID which store the Project's ID inside a number field
- People. which is a people/group field which allow single selection
- TaskID which store the Task's ID inside a number field
Now i want to build a gallery which shown the Tasks as follow:-
1) Define the Gallery Items property to only show Tasks that are : -
- Assigned to the login user
- Under an Active project.
2) Also inside each gallery Task item, to show the related Project Title
Now i am unable to write a formula which achieve my requirement without getting delegation warning. can anyone advice? Also as this gallery is very important to us, and we might add some filtering drop-downs to it. Regarding the size of this system, we might have 500++ projects, where under each project we might have 2K-3K tasks , and for each task we might have up-to 3 people assigned to the task.. so if i can not achieve this requirements using SharePoint lists, is it better to use SQL server tables?