Wish Planner had a "On Hold" status for tasks

Brass Contributor

Hello,

erhaps one day, Planner would offer another option for those tasks that need to be put in waiting or "On Hold" instead of leaving them as "In Progress"

8 Replies

Your wish can come true if you post it on UserVoice: https://planner.uservoice.com/forums/330525-microsoft-planner-feedback-forum

There are already few items for this there from what I can tell, support them! :)

And be patient, Planner Team has not added too many features since it was released last year

@Jerome Zamostny   They should allow a Custom-List for Planner-Status - like I did with Lotus Notes back in the 1990s. (true story).

@JakePlissken369 

Seems like Microsoft are uninventing the wheel. Progress is to take things forward, sadly Microsoft products tend to be regression. 

@Jerome Zamostny in 2022, this feature is still missing.

It's March 2023 and this is still missing. No way to mark tasks 'On Hold' or 'Blocked' or anything apart from the out-of-box statuses of Not Started, In Progress and Completed.

I have used MS planner for quite a few yrs now; where it wins with its simplicity it perhaps is also limited by its lack of customisability.

@Mahakun If this tool were paid, we would have moved to Monday by now.